The Locanda de ‘Ciompi is located in via Pietrapiana 28/black in the limited traffic area (ZTL). In the city of Florence, street numbering follows a particular system with red and black numbers: red numbers are assigned to commercial activities, black numbers to residential buildings.
The reception is open every day from 9.30 to 16.00
The check-in time is from 12 to 16 with staff present. After 4pm, check-in can be done in two ways:
• Automated check-in thanks to the information and codes received by email.
• Check-in with staff after 4 pm.
Check-in with staff after 4 pm will have an additional cost.
The Locanda de ‘Ciompi offers the possibility to choose two types of breakfast according to your preferences:
• Breakfast at the Plaz bar in Piazza dei Ciompi, 30 m from the b&b.
• Vegan breakfast at the Vegan Universe in Piazza dei Ciompi, opposite the entrance to the b & b.
The accommodation for children follows the following modalities:
• Free and without breakfast if the addition of a cot is requested.
• At a cost of € 30 per night for children up to 12 years with breakfast included if an extra bed is requested.
Although we love our 4-legged friends very much, Locanda de ‘Ciompi does not allow pets in the structure.
For guests who intend to reach us by car we recommend 2 different car parks:
• Garage Italia with free access to the ZTL located in via Fiesolana 19 www.garageitaliafirenze.it
• Sant ‘Ambrogio car park located in Piazza Annigoni 9, outside the ZTL www.fipark.com/parking3
You can consult the tariff by clicking on the two links provided.
The whole area of the historic center of Florence, the area included within the ring road and protected as a “Unesco Heritage” is defined, for the purposes of mobility, as a Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Inside, access, circulation and parking are regulated by specific rules.
The ZTL is active all year round from Monday to Friday from 7.30 to 20.00 and on Saturdays from 7.30 to 16.00. The ZTL is delimited by a series of access gates which, in addition to being indicated by special signs, are controlled by electronic gates that detect. automatically the number plates of all the vehicles passing through it. Access without penalty will be allowed only to go to the paid garages located within the ZTL.